- Retail stores do not pay any fees to www.MASERUKA.com for registering and offering shelf space
- Retail stores can maximize revenues by utilizing each extra cubic foot of shelf space
- Retail stores receive free exposure every time an inventor, supplier and distributor assigns a product to the store
- Retail stores may also provide special offers and discounts for own products by becoming suppliers
- Retail stores are guaranteed fixed revenue per cubic foot of shelf space and a percentage on sales
- Consumers looking for new inventions may purchase other products in the store
How it works
Retail stores or shelf space providers (doctors offices, hair salons, consignment stores etc.) register at www.MASERUKA.com, insert the required monthly fee per cubic foot of shelf space and the required percentage on sales.
Receive payment for shelf space
Retail stores receive payment for the shelf space from inventors or suppliers.
After paying for the shelf space inventors, suppliers and distributors deliver the products to the retail stores. The retail store counts the products and places them in the appropriate section.
Receive monthly payments
The store continues to receive monthly payments for the shelf space.
Inventory counts and percentage on sales
At the end of every period (one month, two months, three months) the inventors, suppliers and distributors visit the store to refill the inventory and count the number of units sold in the presence of the store operator. The retail store keeps a percentage on sales and the balance is paid to the inventor, supplier or distributor.
Shelf space providers never have to pay any fee to www.MASERUKA.com. Shelf space providers are required to have an email account in order to receive payments.
Each country is linked to one currency as follows :
Australia-AUD $, Canada-CAD $, Japan- JPY �, UK- GBP�, Eurozone -EUR �, USA and all the other countries- USD $